Social icons

FOLLOW ME ON [I N S T A G R A M]

I was in such a hurry that time, because i need to catch a plane to go back to Jakarta. But then there's two hours spare time. So, me and my family decided to go there for a quick brunch. I really want to go there just to chill with my friends originally but never got a chance to do so. And this trip is also a short trip so did not really got to enjoy the time i was there. But definitely going back again! Not only because the food is awesome, but the view and the place itself is good.

Chicken Wing
Caesar Salad

Wagyu Beef Burger

LOCATION:

Jl. Bukit Permai, Kuta Selatan, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361.
(Right in Four Season Hotel)

Phone: +62 361 708 333
Price Range: Rp. 50,000 - ± Rp. 400,000
Rating: 7.5/10



Note: Ratings are based on myself.

Post a Comment

a blog by Pinka Haprani. Powered by Blogger.

Y O U T U B E