Social icons

FOLLOW ME ON [I N S T A G R A M]




What am i wearing?

-> House Of Jealouxy "DREAM" (Indonesian Local Brand)
-> Cotton Ink Lemonade Shirt (Indonesian Local Brand)
-> Zara Short
-> DIY PVC Clutch: Balenciaga Wallet.


Notes:
I'll be selling 50-100 perspex(pvc) clutch like the one above for fund raising or act of kindness and help people in need by the money i get from selling the pvc clutch along with the lookbook! The lookbook contains outfits of the people from the posts in this blog. Just for a reminder, i made this clutch by myself, by any means i sew it myself and sell it for fund raising. If you're interested, you can simply contact me by clicking "ABOUT AND CONTACTS" page on the bar on top of the page and see ways how you reach me! Thanks!

- PINKA - <3
a blog by Pinka Haprani. Powered by Blogger.

Y O U T U B E