Social icons

FOLLOW ME ON [I N S T A G R A M]


I just thought that the background or the view is great, so yes, pictuuUure time! Its the time of the week, where my hair is not really clean and i'm all about clean hair! So when my hair is a liiiittle greasy, it affects how my whole outfit looks. Its a casual outfit, that its appropriate for family gathering. And Basics never goes wrong! Plain white/black T-Shirt/Shirts paired with Denim/Black Jeans, you're ready to go. Its simple and didnt take a lot of time to style it, works everytime and still looks good! 

Happy Monday everybody! x








ZARA Shirt | Bullhead(urban outfitters) Jeans | Massicot Necklace (Indonesian Brand) |
Givenchy Sling Bag | ZARA Flats here | Cruciani Bracelet here
Disneyland Bracelet (thanks vinka<3) |


- PINKA -

Post a Comment

a blog by Pinka Haprani. Powered by Blogger.

Y O U T U B E